Sunday, November 27, 2011

next season I will be smarter Xinhua sports--experienced and Brasilia

129668763096562500_149 <a href="http://www.power-leveling.co.uk/diablo-3-gold/">diablo 3 gold</a>Hamilton: next season I will be smarter Xinhua sports--experienced and Brasilia diablo 3 power leveling, November 24 McLaren after nearly a year of ups and downs of friction and controversy, 26-year old McLaren driver Hamilton claims that next season will be more sensible. "This is one of my growing up years, I learned things into the next season. "Hamilton are grateful to experience this season," when I was looking back at this season'sWait, I have to say that I need it. "Hamilton is currently ranked fifth in driver points standings with 227 points, access to the China station, Germany and the recent Abu Dhabi stands three points champion. Take down Abu Dhabi champion Hamilton is Brazil ' Iceman ' favorable contender for champion, on track for a fourth of the season champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment