Thursday, June 7, 2012

"I finished game if you lose SWTOR Power Leveling "I finished game if you lose - HWDM

129834133989327500_64Hua,, Hainan Zhanzhou June 5 (reporter Liu Xianglin)-Hainan Super Blaster in 2012 chess tournament in the seventh round, white caught in week only odd practice tournament top seed Rossi Wang, which was also his first victory in the race. "Winning chess today is not easy, did not expect to win SWTOR Power Leveling, King did not win a legendary supernatural Pearl in ancient China for a long time. "Belated victory week only the odd sigh. TodayCompetition week only odd practice white, both Yi a Slav Defense, Belarus will soon get a good situation, black faced pressure to abandon the child seeking potential, but after missing the best means of attack, baifangchenggong time the Kingside crisis, maintain the advantage to the pieces finally get victory TERA CD-key, it was also at this time that he obtained the first victory in the competition. For prior to their match, Zhou admitted only singular "transportThree very depressed. "He said:" I was following this game about the fifth position, a direct integral bottom this year. "But under no good game also has a good side, which made Zhou Wei Qi know hard is an integral quality of players. "Training is not enough in the first half of this year, I also thought about this game well let me know,Training capacity is not impossible. Because there are no trained under many chess is not, more to avoid, and more confidence. The match also gave me sounded the alarm. "Once in the trials in two world series, Zhou Chi has been leading the way, finally off successfully reach out and fell, missed the world team and Olympic qualification, called history of bitter tears. And forFuture goals, Zhou Chi said, also are hoping to represent China at the world series. "I feel like I still have some potential to dig, I quite like to look at yourself do not have this ability. "For more than a month ago weeks only odd that you just apply for a marriage certificate is the only one of the players in this contest" married person ", referring to the wife, his tone is becoming the gentle:" though she fullyWill not play chess, play chess but supportive, and I think the player's wife was not easy. Every time I race she watch me live on the Web, but can't read wow cd-key, himself a few pieces, I tell her without watching, waiting for me to call on the line every day. "Because of the other half, Zhou Chi becomes mature, even lost the game when sad, trying not to let myselfEmotion to his wife, "I finished game if you lose, will generally be quiet for a moment, then call. "When they were asked what has changed after her marriage, he replied:" stronger sense. "(End) Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment