Sunday, December 25, 2011

I'll give you my wife. "Ye yiqian readily agree. Tian Liang jump are jumped

129668731957500000_344Marriage is a very important step towards the aisle, for a man, a romantic for his beloved woman of the marriage ceremony is a very necessary and very important thing. Proposed way of asking spend money like water offer a huge diamond ring, also have staged dozens of emotional drama rose can get. Maybe they can propose ways give you some inspiration, the girlsAlso see signs of imitating their husbands to marry him when sth 1 Tian Liang diving to marry fashion – Tian Liang ye yiqian enough to marry him in the pool, Tian Liang came: "marriage is now a routine, two of marriage must be different. "Ye yiqian Tian Liang may in planning their wedding, my heart very happy swtor power leveling, unexpectedly, Tian LiangWith one sentence: "otherwise, you asked me to marry him!   "Do ye yiqian aerobic and funny. After a while, ye yiqian requested the Tian Liangti, "didn't know you, haven't seen you dive; understanding you, still haven't seen your dive. Than today, the jump to read. "Tian Liangshun pole:" well the old republic power leveling, you promise to do my wife, I'll jump! ""Jump, I'll give you my wife. "Ye yiqian readily agree. Tian Liang jump are jumped, simply to go around, "does not meet my requirements fully, now married, he hasn't realize that promise. ” ()

No comments:

Post a Comment